Pages

Jack Henry On Tuesday, March 6, 2012


USA Update News : President Obama addressed the AIPAC Policy Conference in Washington. Where he reaffirmed the strength of our Nation’s individual bond with Israel.


Barack-Obama
Tomorrow, President Obama will hold a joint meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the White House.

During his notes today, the President discussed the actions his Administration has taken to carry Israel:

But as you examine my promise, you don’t just have to count on my words. You can look at my actions. Because more than last three years, as President of the United States, I have kept my commitments to the state of Israel.

Four years before, I stood before you and said that “Israel’s security is revered. It is non-negotiable.” That belief has guided my events as President.

The reality is, my Administration’s commitment to Israel’s security has been record. Our military and intelligence cooperation has never been faster.

Our joint exercises and training have never been healthier. Despite strong budget surroundings, our security assistance has enlarged every year.

We are investing in new capabilities. We are providing Israel with more advanced technology the type of products and systems that only go to our closest friends and allies.

You Might like this :

0 comments:

Post a Comment